Thursday, April 12, 2018

Starting From Scratch

Hey, so... this is a little awkward.

I just read, carefully considered, and then summarily deleted every post I had on here.

There's a couple of reasons for that:

  1. I didn't like any of them.
  2. Reading old posts from my social media history makes my bones hurt.
  3. I wanna re-purpose this space into something different, so that I can make my bones hurt in this exact same way again, like, 5 years down the road.
Anyways, here comes some shit I drew. The website all of these used to live on went away, so now they get to live here. Why Blogger you ask? Because I'm so fucking sure nobody I know will ever look at my Google+ B-Team accessory pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I fucked up

I was riding the train the other day, and in a moment of psychic weakness I bought some domains. Nothing too crazy, just the very respectabl...